huephoric

+ FOLLOW
deadly cool
     

waddup? i want you to read the deadly cool series by gemma halliday. why? the title fits the series. it's deadly.frickin.cool!!  i know most mystery books are hella boring but this one's an exception. it really tickled my fancy since mysteries are not my cup of tea and it's out of my comfort zone. this series is funny like, the characters are so witty and all. as of now, it only consists 2 books (Deadly Cool & Social Suicide) but there's the third book's coming out i think next year? anyways, see under the cut (click Read More) if you want an .epub copy.


Labels: ,

Post a Comment

6/14/2013 - BY エレイン
← previous
Ellie
I'm ellie. 1997. I make pale icons and banners mostly based off of random weheartit images. All of my graphics are from my weheart it account so... um that is all. kbyeloveyou.

Fai
Hi I'm Fai. I enjoy making simple icons and banners. I enjoy reading and managing my sites. I use Photoshop, Photoshop Touch and Pixlr to do my edits.

e-
Hi guys, call me e-. I'm 16 and love OneRepublic and Katy Perry. Visit my blog? :)




'Florale' by Marcielago. Icons from thefadingnight.
Maker application is open
Request is open