huephoric

+ FOLLOW
landscapes.
another foggy banners. sigh i've grown to using this kind of style so forgive meh. i'll change styles on the next batch though so... anyway, here're fourteen 400x200 banners. click them to see full size.

  
  
  
  
  
  
  

Labels: ,

Anonymous Anonymous
  banners of bears? thanks

posted on 23/6/13


  @anon sure! Will be up tomorrow. Check back (:

posted on 23/6/13


Anonymous Anonymous
  Oh thanks so much babe. i love your job, you're so cute ellie. of course im back tomorrow.

posted on 23/6/13


Anonymous Anonymous
  Your edits are awesome ><

posted on 23/6/13


  @anon why, thank you *turns ruby red* omfg

posted on 23/6/13


Post a Comment

6/23/2013 - BY エレイン
next → ← previous
Ellie
I'm ellie. 1997. I make pale icons and banners mostly based off of random weheartit images. All of my graphics are from my weheart it account so... um that is all. kbyeloveyou.

Fai
Hi I'm Fai. I enjoy making simple icons and banners. I enjoy reading and managing my sites. I use Photoshop, Photoshop Touch and Pixlr to do my edits.

e-
Hi guys, call me e-. I'm 16 and love OneRepublic and Katy Perry. Visit my blog? :)




'Florale' by Marcielago. Icons from thefadingnight.
Maker application is open
Request is open