huephoric

+ FOLLOW
wintry
these past few days, t'was raining crazy! (well at least in my country). so i think i might post here what i listen to during those rainy days. here it is: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (see the tracklist under the cut)

tears stream down your face
when you lose something you
can not replace

01. Arctic Monkeys - Only Ones Who Know
02. Stars - Winter Bones
03. MGMT - Someone's Missing
04. Death Cab For Cutie - Passenger Seat
05. The Antler - Bear
06. Lights - Cactus In The Valley
07. Coldplay - Fix You
08. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

6/16/2013 - BY エレイン
next → ← previous
Ellie
I'm ellie. 1997. I make pale icons and banners mostly based off of random weheartit images. All of my graphics are from my weheart it account so... um that is all. kbyeloveyou.

Fai
Hi I'm Fai. I enjoy making simple icons and banners. I enjoy reading and managing my sites. I use Photoshop, Photoshop Touch and Pixlr to do my edits.

e-
Hi guys, call me e-. I'm 16 and love OneRepublic and Katy Perry. Visit my blog? :)




'Florale' by Marcielago. Icons from thefadingnight.
Maker application is open
Request is open