huephoric

+ FOLLOW
backgrounds
here are some backgrounds i've found on various blogs/sites. some of these are already on lucidvices.blogspot.com/search/label/pattern. click read more to see them.



the url inside is the background's direct link. do not hot link please.

Labels: ,

Anonymous Anonymous
  post indications of musics?
thaks


(my name is dylan, kiss)

posted on 18/7/13


  @dylan, what do you mean by indications? i'm so sorry hehehehh

posted on 18/7/13


Post a Comment

7/17/2013 - BY エレイン
next → ← previous
Ellie
I'm ellie. 1997. I make pale icons and banners mostly based off of random weheartit images. All of my graphics are from my weheart it account so... um that is all. kbyeloveyou.

Fai
Hi I'm Fai. I enjoy making simple icons and banners. I enjoy reading and managing my sites. I use Photoshop, Photoshop Touch and Pixlr to do my edits.

e-
Hi guys, call me e-. I'm 16 and love OneRepublic and Katy Perry. Visit my blog? :)




'Florale' by Marcielago. Icons from thefadingnight.
Maker application is open
Request is open