huephoric

+ FOLLOW
Blogger Comment Form
An anon asked me to post a tutorial of this. So how do you really put a comment form in your blog? First...

  1. You need to define the properties of the comment form's elements. We need to define h4.comment-form.

    To do so, insert these codes in your css tags:

    YOU CAN EDIT THE H4 PROPERTY TO YOUR LIKING. BUT PLEASE LEAVE THE .COMMENT-FORM ALONE FOR EDITING IT MIGHT MESS UP THE WHOLE THING.


  2. You now need to create a comment link. Put the codes where you want them to appear. Make sure you put it between <Blogger> & </Blogger> tags.



    IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A COMMENT LINK, JUST BE SURE THAT IT HAS <MainPage> & </Mainpage>.


  3. Now that you have a comment link, add the comment form code. Paste these codes just before the </Blogger> tag.


    YOU CAN EDIT THE CODES MUCH TO YOUR LIKING.


  4. All you need to do now is to edit the comments location. Go to Settings > Posts and Comments. Find the Comment Location. Select Embedded on the dropdown. Done!

If you have questions regarding this, please comment it below.

Labels: ,

Anonymous Anonymous
  names for blogs ... like ... you invented names because I do not know invent names for blogs

posted on 8/7/13


Anonymous Anonymous
  how old are you, ellie?

posted on 8/7/13


  @anon, hmm.. okay!

i'm turning 16 on october. :)

posted on 8/7/13


Anonymous Anonymous
  will not post the names?

posted on 13/7/13


  posted already! http://huephoric.blogspot.com/2013/07/to-anon.html :-)

posted on 14/7/13


Post a Comment

7/06/2013 - BY エレイン
next → ← previous
Ellie
I'm ellie. 1997. I make pale icons and banners mostly based off of random weheartit images. All of my graphics are from my weheart it account so... um that is all. kbyeloveyou.

Fai
Hi I'm Fai. I enjoy making simple icons and banners. I enjoy reading and managing my sites. I use Photoshop, Photoshop Touch and Pixlr to do my edits.

e-
Hi guys, call me e-. I'm 16 and love OneRepublic and Katy Perry. Visit my blog? :)




'Florale' by Marcielago. Icons from thefadingnight.
Maker application is open
Request is open