huephoric

+ FOLLOW
green
idk but i'm really into green now. or maybe this is just a phase. well. we have exams tomorrow and i won't be studying though. ha ha ha. anyways.... here are 10 400x200 banners. is 400x200 size of banners ok? or is it too small or too big or what. please comment if you have suggestions for the size.

CLICK THEM TO SEE ITS FULL SIZE

  
  
  
  
  

btw, to the anon requesting for more blog names, it'll be included on the next post okay hehe sorry

Labels: ,

Anonymous Anonymous
  name: amy
request: banners and icons of crown flowers
five icons and ten banners
i ♥ ur editions
kisses

posted on 20/7/13


Anonymous Anonymous
  pale icons and banners please?

posted on 20/7/13


  @amy, sure. thanks. it might be up by monday.

@anon, sure. what theme though?

posted on 20/7/13


  @amy, sorry but i have to cancel on your request because i can't find decent photos related to your theme. if you like, you can choose another one. thanks! i'm very really sorry. :)

posted on 20/7/13


Post a Comment

7/18/2013 - BY エレイン
next → ← previous
Ellie
I'm ellie. 1997. I make pale icons and banners mostly based off of random weheartit images. All of my graphics are from my weheart it account so... um that is all. kbyeloveyou.

Fai
Hi I'm Fai. I enjoy making simple icons and banners. I enjoy reading and managing my sites. I use Photoshop, Photoshop Touch and Pixlr to do my edits.

e-
Hi guys, call me e-. I'm 16 and love OneRepublic and Katy Perry. Visit my blog? :)




'Florale' by Marcielago. Icons from thefadingnight.
Maker application is open
Request is open