huephoric

+ FOLLOW
Officially back!
You got that right. Huephoric's back. yeah, ok. So it's only just me again, Ellie. I've decided to manage this blog again by myself. To the other makers, thanks for being a part of this blog. I missed posting here. Actually, i've new ideas with me. I've been thinking of what more things i could share with you. So here are some overlays i've made.

If you do not know what's an overlay and how to use it, you may go here. Since I am deeply attached to bands, i might be making loads of overlays related to them starting with my. most. favorite. band. ever....

The Maine overlays »

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

4/04/2014 - BY エレイン
next → ← previous
Ellie
I'm ellie. 1997. I make pale icons and banners mostly based off of random weheartit images. All of my graphics are from my weheart it account so... um that is all. kbyeloveyou.

Fai
Hi I'm Fai. I enjoy making simple icons and banners. I enjoy reading and managing my sites. I use Photoshop, Photoshop Touch and Pixlr to do my edits.

e-
Hi guys, call me e-. I'm 16 and love OneRepublic and Katy Perry. Visit my blog? :)




'Florale' by Marcielago. Icons from thefadingnight.
Maker application is open
Request is open